In the dance and diner scene in Pulp Fiction, we explore the movie inspiration and cinematic elements that make this Quentin Tarantino masterpiece a must-see. In the second part of the episode, we review a food critic scene from Ratatouille, and explore how the power of smell and taste can evoke strong memories.
- Watch on Netflix (45:39 - 49:56)
- YouTube alternative clip: https://youtu.be/o5qXCzknxn8
- Watch on Disney Plus (1:25:33 - 1:26:48; 1:34:56 - 1:37:39; 1:38:34 - 1:40:54)
- YouTube alternative clips:
- “Good food is like music you can taste, colour you can smell. There is excellence all around you. You need only be aware to stop and savour it. – Chef Gusteau”